- Up to 49 Ft /15 Meters of range
- 3 DPI Levels
- Ergonomic design
- Save power with auto power-off
HV-MS56GT Long Range Wireless Mouse with 49 Ft (15 Meters) of Range
USD 10.99 excl. tax
HAVIT HV-MS56GT Long Range Wireless Mouse adopts the advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology, making working distance reaches up to 15m / 49 feet, with little-to-no delay or signal drops. (NOTE: The NANO USB receiver is inserted in the battery case.)
Up to 2000 DPI Resolution Optical Sensor
3 Adjustable DPI Resolution (1000-1500-2000) for smooth and accurate movement.
Right-Handed Ergonomic Comfort
The shaped design and soft rubber grip of HV-MS56GT Long Range Wireless Mouse provide comfortable using experience, and relieve your wrist strain for long-time holding.
Simple and Durable Design
4 buttons mouse, tested over 10 million times click, ensures long-lasting using time. The portable body fits in your hand naturally, with a weight of only 81g(after put in battery). The HV-MS56GT Long Range Wireless Mouse provides a great balance of form & function.
Auto power-off function helps reduce power consumption. [Needs 1x AA battery which is NOT included. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.]
- DPI Resolution: 1000-1500-2000DPI
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Operating Range: 15m / 55 ft. from receiver
- Dimensions (Lx W x H): 9.9 x 6.48 x 3.68 cm
- Net Weight: 58g
- Key Life: 3 million clicks
- System Requirements: Win 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Battery Type: 1x AA battery, 1.5V (NOT included)
- 1x Wireless Mouse
- 1x Nano USB Receiver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Happy Card
|Dimensions||7 × 1.9 × 5.2 cm|
|Number of Buttons|
1000, 1500, 2000
Linux, macOS, Windows
Very comfortable mouse
This mouse fits perfectly into your hand. Very responsive, very sleek looking. Another great product from Havit.
The dongle of our wireless mouse is usually inserted inside of the battery slot of the mouse.
Each adapter of our wireless mouse is uniquely paired with one mouse only, so two wireless mice will not interfere with each other. We experimented on two of our wireless mice, and they won’t affect each other.
As each dongle is uniquely paired with our wireless mouse, if a dongle is misplaced, then the mouse will not work, so please keep the dongle safe. If you do lost the dongle, please contact us so we can provide detailed solutions.
To change DPI, simply press the DPI button (the one next to the middle mouse wheel).
Please try the following methods to solve your problem:
1. If you are using USB devices (keyboard or mouse, for example) on your desktop PC, please plug in the device with the USB ports on the back of the PC, instead with the front ones.
2. Please use the device on a different computer to see if the problem happens on different computers as well. If the problem is solved on the other computer, then the problem has to do with your original computer itself.
3. If none of these method works, please contact us.
This product is not programmable, however, there might be third party software that can program Plug & Play product like this one, so please search for these software on Google.
This product is Plug & Play, it means once you plug in the product, it will be installed on your computer automatically, so you don’t need a driver for this product.
If for some reason the product was not installed properly the first time you plug in the device, please follow this guide to update or reinstall the driver (This guide is for Windows 10, but it applies to other Windows systems too): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10